Driveway Construction in Los Angeles
Creative Driveway Designs in Pasadena & LA
Are you interested in adding a beautiful new driveway to your home? At Boston Brick & Stone, Inc., we are licensed, bonded, and insured to design and construct driveways that are functional, strong, and improve curb appeal. For years, our family-owned business has grown to be the one of the most relied upon concrete, masonry, brick, and stonework contractor in the Pasadena and Los Angeles areas. We have taken those same skills to bring our customers sturdy driveways that will improve the curb appeal of any home.
Contact Boston Brick & Stone, Inc. today to speak with one of our highly-qualified masonry contractors about our driveway construction services.
Designing A Unique Driveway For Your Home
We work with our clients to design the perfect driveway using a wide range of materials, including concrete, decorative brick, brick ribbon with concrete, cobblestone, paving stones, and decomposed granite. Our company is respected in the area and has even been a featured contractor on HGTV's “Landscaper's Challenge” and on “Backyard Brigade.”
We Can Construct A Wide Range Of Different Driveways Including:
- Decorative brick driveways: A brick driveway is a beautiful addition to any home. The bricks can be laid in any number of patterns from a very simple running bond design to basket weave or herringbone. We also offer a variety of non-traditional designs.
- Brick ribbon with concrete driveways: Many people want a brick ribbon either bordering the driveway or running through the driveway. There are different shades and colors of bricks that can be used. Some types of stone and pebbles can also be used as a driveway ribbon and add a unique perspective.
- Concrete segmented driveways: A beautiful lawn and landscape highlighted with a concrete segmented driveway can be individually designed to the homeowner's preferences. This can add a unique “green” look with grass growing between the concrete segments.
- Stained concrete driveways: Stain can be added while mixing the concrete to give the driveway a different look. Staining is often added to make the new driveway look as if it has been there for many years or to match an overall design color scheme. Different stain colors can be used to enhance the exterior of the home.
- Stamped concrete driveways: A popular driveway option, design forms are pounded into the wet cement. There are many designs to choose from. When used with the stained concrete colors, it can be made to look like cobblestone or many other designs in lieu of adding brick or stone accents to the driveway.
- Paving stone driveways: Paving stone driveways are a popular and less expensive way to get that old-world, cobblestone effect.
- Decomposed granite driveways: Decomposed granite is a low cost, semi-permanent solution for walkways and driveways. This product needs frequent maintenance and is not recommended in many areas of Los Angeles.
Get An Estimate For Your Driveway Project
Our professional and courteous expert will inspect your property, consult with you on the vision you have, answer any questions, and provide a detailed and complete estimate. Any Boston Brick & Stone, Inc. estimate also includes a 30-day “no pressure” price guarantee, so you can evaluate your options and ask as many questions as necessary to help ensure you make the best decision for your home and your family's safety. Our Los Angeles masonry company is known for doing it right the first time.
Call us today at (626) 296-7700 for your driveway construction estimate and consultation.