Los Angeles Chimney Repair & Restoration
Honest, Responsible & Professional Service
Expert chimney restoration and repair, including ensuring the chimney and fireplace are structurally sound and safe, takes skill and understanding. Boston Brick & Stone, Inc. not only specializes in chimney restoration & repair but is also the company of choice for historical restoration projects by the city of Pasadena and throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area.
Why are we the preferred chimney service company? Learn more by calling our team of Los Angeles chimney repair experts (626) 551-4919 today!
We Are Known for Our Quality
We are renowned as the highest quality brick, stone, and concrete contractor in the Los Angeles County area.
We Specialize In:
Our licensed, bonded, and insured contractors repair, restore, and/or completely rebuild chimneys that are functional, strong, and beautiful. We also have the best guarantee in the industry.
Chimney & Fireplace Guarantee
The Boston Brick & Stone, Inc. guarantee applies to the workmanship we perform on projects which affect the safe and reasonable operation of the particular chimney system for a period of 10 years. The materials, appliances, and equipment our Los Angeles chimney specialist install are covered under their separate, specific manufacturer's warranties. We confidently transfer this guarantee from the original purchaser to any subsequent buyer for the original 10 year period. This guarantee does not cover damage occurring due to acts of nature, neglect, or misuse.
5 Signs You Need Chimney Repair
1. Mortar joints that are damaged - You might have to get up on top of your roof to get a good view of the mortar joints, but if there are any cracks then moisture can get in and wreak havoc on your chimney which could lead to its collapse.
2. Rust or other signs of moisture - If there is any excess water in your chimney or flu-network then your chimney isn't operating as it should and this could endanger your chimney and the rest of your fireplace.
3. Cracked bricks or concrete - Make note of any cracks that you haven't seen before on the chimney or its crown. Make sure to tell our Los Angeles chimney repair experts about anything that's new or different.
4. Too much smoke - If your flue is open and you're still getting too much smoke, you might need to replace a liner and don't use your chimney until the excess smoke is gone.
5. Bugs or animals in the home - There could be an issue with your chimney cover on your roof that allows rodents or bugs to gain access to your chimney. Our Los Angeles chimney repair experts just need to get to your roof and we'll solve the problem.
Results You Can Count On
For every chimney service, there is no worry of hidden costs. If you like our initial estimate, we can go ahead and do the work.
Our Los Angeles masonry contractors will inspect your property, discuss your options and your unique vision, thoroughly answer all of your questions and concerns, and provide a comprehensive and detailed estimate on all work to be performed. Any Boston Brick & Stone, Inc. estimate also includes a 30-day "no pressure" price guarantee, so you can evaluate your options and ask as many questions as necessary to help ensure you make the best decision for your home and family's safety.
We Wrote the Chimney Specialist Code Of Ethics
The Chimney Specialist's Code of Ethics is a 17-point reference written for the chimney and fireplace industry by Dave Laverdiere, the owner of Boston Brick & Stone, Inc. The document details a uniform standard of professional chimney and fireplace ethical practices regarding quality, safety, and pricing. It is also the foundation upon which all of our Los Angeles masons operate.
For restoration services or chimney repair in Los Angeles & surrounding areas, contact us at (626) 551-4919 today!