Chimney Inspections in Los Angeles
Serving Pasadena and the Greater L.A. Area - (626) 551-4919
If you have a chimney and/or fireplace installed in your home, it is recommended that you have an inspection completed once a year. In special circumstances, such as if you are buying or selling a home, the National Fire Protection Agency recommends that you have the chimney inspected by a professional Los Angeles chimney technician. At Boston Brick & Stone, Inc., we offer all types of chimney repair and restoration services, as well as certified inspections.
Is Your Chimney Safe for Your Family?
Are you having problems with your fireplace or chimney? Are you concerned they are safe? The first step is to get a certified fireplace and chimney inspection. This is a detailed service performed by a Los Angeles chimney technician which includes visual, physical, and camera inspections.
In our 25 years of business, our family-owned company has grown to be the most reliable chimney and fireplace repair contractor serving Pasadena and the greater Los Angeles area. We have even been a featured contractor on HGTV’s “Landscaper’s Challenge” and on “Backyard Brigade.”
12-Step Certified Inspection Checklist
One of the many qualities which set our company apart from the competition is our 12-step certified chimney and fireplace inspection. By using an exact method, we are able to easily determine if there are existing problems within your chimney and provide you with an analysis.
Our certified chimney inspection consists of the following steps:
- Scan the flue and smoke chamber with a high-tech camera
- Visually inspect the firebox, throat, damper, and smoke chamber
- Visually inspect the facing, hearths, and all attached components
- Visually inspect the foundation and hearth support
- Visually inspect the chimney where it passes through the attic
- Visually inspect the chimney at the roof intersection
- Thoroughly look at the flashing and surrounding roof
- Visually inspect the chimney as it protrudes above the roofline
- Visually inspect the flue with a powerful light
- Visually inspect the crown and the attachments
- Conduct a push test
- Follow up on any potential problem
- On-the-spot reports of facts and solutions complete with repair costs
This final detailed report is designed to give both laymen and professionals sufficient information to make decisions easily and with confidence. Our assessments are accurate, easy to understand, and thorough. Once we have completed our assessment, we can provide you with an estimate that lays out the options to fix it that is guaranteed for 30 days.